Thursday, March 09, 2006

So, I had a bracket made...

but Syracuse, Temple and Wake Forest all busted it in the highest degree, however.

What do these games mean?

Well, first of all, the Big East is going to have nine in, creating the surreal sight of teams from the same conference in the same half of a region.

Either Villanova or Duke is getting the No. 1 overall seed.

I can't see the Valley getting more than four (I know, great way to backtrack from a week ago, right).

Was anyone else reminded of Xavier-St. Joe's from two years ago when you found out that GW was knocked off today? Of course, an undefeated A10 record and an A10 quarterfinal loss are about the only similarities you can make between those two teams.

As for the rest of the A10 tournament, I will be rooting for La Salle. If you could see Steven Smith play, you would want him in the dance as well.

I'm going to put back together my busted bracket tonight during the Washington-Oregon game.

No comments: