Saturday, March 18, 2006

After one round...

(At least my final four are all still in...)

Nevada, I touted you to people as the best mid-major all year, as that's what you go off showing people. Other than Kemp and Fazekas, the rest of the team might as well have not shown up. Everyone might as well have not shown up on defense.

You can't help but be happy for Northwestern St. I thought they got jobbed by the committee being a 14, and would subsequently lose. They proved me and the country wrong...I did know, however, how good they could be (as if that counts).

Speaking of the committee, I'm going to bitch about them some more and blame them for giving me bad karma after messing up the selections *cough Air Force cough* so profusely. Yeah, that's it...

Hopefully, I wont be this bitter after the next round.

No comments: